NJSLA Spring 2023 Testing Schedule for Grades 3-8:
FREEHOLD INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL
Grade 8 Science: May 2nd - May 3rd
ELA/Math: May 15th - May 19th
PARK AVENUE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Grade 5 Science: May 4th - May 5th
ELA/Math: May 8th - May 12th
Start Strong Assessment Fall 2022 Overview:
The Start Strong assessments are intentionally brief, designed to maximize instructional time and quickly provide critical data to teachers and school leaders. These assessments provide schools and districts with the flexibility to address students’ unique needs at the beginning of the school year.
The Start Strong Assessments:
- Are based on a subset of prioritized prior-year academic standards;
- Are available in ELA grades 4-10, Mathematics grades 4-8, Algebra I, Geometry and Algebra II, and in Science grades 6, 9, and 12;
- Can be administered in approximately 45-60 minutes;
- Will provide immediate results for educators through the assessment platform; and
- Will include the same accessibility features and accommodations as the NJSLA, including forms in Spanish and Text to Speech (TTS).
Click here for more information: Parent Information
Freehold Borough School District administers various assessments throughout the school year in an effort to better inform instruction and to ensure all academic needs are met for all students.